Contact Us!

All inquiries regarding membership and the application process are to be directed to the Registrar General.

Inquiries from other societies and organizations regarding activities and events concerning NSSCNE are to be directed to the Governor General.

Society members wishing to acquire insignia are to contact the Treasurer General. (Please note that the various insignia of NSSCNE are available to members only. An item list with prices may be found in the Pine Tree Colonial.)

All other inquiries are to be directed to the Secretary General.

All content ©2006 Sons of Colonial New England, unless otherwise indicated.
This site is hosted by Parts of this site require a JavaScript-enabled browser.
Please direct all site-related inquiries and comments to